Saturday, January 9, 2010

Busy, Busy

Turns out it's quite easily explained :D

I'm going to a Danish folk high school, the operative word being "folk" - didn't know this the other day. It's basically a six month long course of sorts with room and board. I'm going there to learn about Graphic Design, be around creative people and figure out what to do with my life. It's gonna be good :D

Time, in which to do personal projects, will be somewhat difficult to find, however, especially at first, but I'll do my best to keep at it. The laptop, for instance, is a way for me to do what I do at home, but anywhere else, albeit slightly smaller scale. We'll see how things go.

I haven't had much time to do anything creative in the last few days, as preparations are taking up most of it. Plus, the stress and fear involved with this big change have been taking my head for a spin. I'm super freaking happy that I won the CHIUstream, but what a time to do it. That night I was really motivated and energized - I wanted to do everything: draw, paint and write, like I used to. My mind was just preoccupied, as was my body. It won't be forever, though, and I'll be ready - like Lar said : "no hesitation".

Anyway, here's something, I did manage to do. Brushpen sketches (black, red, pink), trying out a simpler look. I did several, but these were the best - from the one piece of paper anyway. Color overlay added digitally.






~Jonas




No comments: