Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It Happened :D

I won a CHIUstream challenge, people. I can't tell you how giddy I am about it, I'm so excited. I've been doing these challenges for a while now, because they're fun, incredibly motivating and keep me learning and doing, but I've never expected to win - this is too amazing!!

It was Lar deSouza's challenge and out of five favourites he chose my Were-Chicken - how unreal is that :)

The prize is original artwork by the artist and deSouza made this wicked cool were-penquin.

Here's that chicken again:


So yeah, big thanks to Lar deSouza, Bobby Chiu and everyone else who made this possible. This is sweet!


Anyway, be sure to check out the CHIUstream thing - it's totally cool, and if you'd like to see more of my stuff, I suggest you go to my deviantART page.

This is Jonas, passing out from excitement :) Cheers.

No comments: